Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: These allow the website to function better and are more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we save your login details or what you put in your basket.
- Anonymous analytical cookies: These ensure that every time you visit a website an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes.
The following data can be collected with it:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- How long users view a particular page
- At which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. The following data can be collected with it, such as:
- which pages you have viewed
- how long you stayed on a certain page
- which page you left the site at
- Own Tracking cookies: These allow us to know that you have visited other websites from our network in addition to our website. The profile built up in this way is not linked to your name, address, email address and so on, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Third-party tracking cookies: these track which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and such like known to us, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Social media related cookies: these register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons, such as Facebook and LinkedIn. They may also contain tracking cookies that follow your surfing behaviour on the web.
4. Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via email@example.com. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, please consult the help function of your browser. Deleting cookies in your browser can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who show you advertisements via our website, among other things. You can delete these cookies centrally at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we cannot guarantee that our Website will work properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. It's just that the advertisements will no longer be tailored to your interests and may therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings varies from one browser to another. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=nl_NL
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website may be changed at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Please check this statement regularly to be aware of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed through our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Have you come across unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they have placed, why they have done so, what the cookie's life span is, and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
8. Concluding remarks
We will need to amend these statements from time to time, for example when we update our website or change the rules on cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.