The use of certain cookies requires your consent. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: this allows the website to function better and is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping basket.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only the first time you visit, a cookie is generated; subsequent visits will use the existing cookie. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
the number of unique visitors
how often users visit the site
which pages users view
how long users view a particular page
At which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website, a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated; on subsequent visits, the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected, such as:
Which pages you have viewed
how long you stayed on a certain page
At which page did you leave the site
- Own Tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that you have been on other websites in our network in addition to our website. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, email address etc., but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
- Tracking cookies from others: this keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build up your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address etc. as known to us, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
- Social media related cookies: this allows social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn to register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They can also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
4. Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. If it concerns access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Check the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website works properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the site at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements at all. Advertisements may no longer be tailored to your interests and may be repeated.
How you can change your settings varies from browser to browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to your browser's manual.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=nl_NL
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be changed at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly in order to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our websites cookies are placed by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know via email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, the reason for this, the cookie's lifespan and how they have safeguarded your privacy.
8. Final remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we modify our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.